APA Property Services Ltd are regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
APA Property Services Limited is a multi-disciplined Chartered Surveying Practice. The APA Surveying team are able to provide assistance and advice in the following areas.
- Neighbourly Matters, Party Wall, Disputes, Boundary Disputes
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Procedures (ADR), Mediation, Adjudication and Arbitration
- Advice on professional negligence and disciplinary matters,
- Expert Witness Services
- Planning and Building Regulation Applications
- Property Valuation
- Landlord and Tenant Matters
- Insurance Related Matters incorporating Fire Damage, Subsidence and other Insurance Related Building Claims
- Project Co-ordination
- Pre Purchase Building Surveys
Although APA Property Services Ltd are located in Chelmsford, Essex, train links to Liverpool Street (30 minutes) and road networks allow quick access the southeast and beyond allowing us to service our corporate and private clients. The specialist services we provide are not restricted by APA Property Services Ltd geographical location. Consequently, APA Property Services Ltd services the whole of the UK.
A Chartered Surveyor is a person who has achieved the academic qualifications and the required professional experience to satisfy the requirements of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors Assessment of Professional Competence and has been elected to Chartered Surveyor status by the president of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors. The Surveyor is entitled to use the designated MRICS or FRICS qualification. There are various surveying disciplines within the profession, each having their own unique skills core knowledge and training.
A Fellow of the Faculty of Party Wall Surveyors is a surveyor who has demonstrated and achieved the academic qualifications and the required professional experience to satisfy the requirements of the Faculty and provide professional advice on The Party wall etc. Act 1996 as either an appointed surveyor or selected third surveyor to resolve disputes that arise during party wall procedures.