APA Property Services Limited is a multi-disciplined Chartered Surveying Practice (RICS).
The APA Surveying team can provide assistance and advice in the following areas:
- Neighbourly Matters, Party Wall matters and Boundary Disputes
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Procedures (ADR), Mediation, Adjudication and Arbitration
- Forensic reports on Professional Negligence
- Expert Witness Services
- Planning and Building Regulation Applications
- Property Valuation
- Landlord and Tenant Matters
- Insurance Related Matters incorporating Fire Damage, Subsidence and other Insurance Related Building Claims
- Project Co-ordination
- Pre Purchase Building Surveys
The RICS is the leading surveying profession and regulatory body for professionally qualified surveyors. a surveyor having achieved the high standards required by the RICS are designated as a member (MRICS) and after a minimum of 10 years post qualification experience, can apply for Fellowship (FRICS). Fellow status is awarded to those surveyors that have contributed towards the continued development of the profession and industry. All RICS practices are required to operate a complaints handling procedure.
Philip has regularly contributed towards the future development and promotion of good practice within the party wall surveying community, having written articles, papers and lectured at training seminars for various professional organisations.
APA Property Services Ltd are strategically located in Chelmsford, Essex because of the easy links to Liverpool Street (30 minutes) and major road networks which allow quick access to our corporate, public sector, and private clients. The specialist services that we provide are not restricted by our geographical location. Accordingly, APA Property Services Ltd can service the whole of the UK.